Lambeth Position on Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani
This statement was received in response to my inquiry of Lambeth Palace of any statements made on behalf of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani.
Youcef Nadarkhani is very much in our thoughts and prayers here at Lambeth Palace. Archbishop Rowan has made clear and direct representations on Pastor Nadarkhani ‘s behalf to the Iranian Government via the Iranian Ambassador in London. I can assure you that we continue to monitor the situation carefully.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- World Council of Churches Throws Out Welcome Mat to Egyptian Anti-Semite
- A Day in the Life of Religion of Peace Cleric: Pulverize, Kill and Subjugate
- Pope Francis: How Low Can He Go?
- Stockholm, We Have a Problem
- PCUSA to Middle East Christians: Not Even Lip Service
- On the Persecution of the Assyrian Christians
- Islam Goes to the PCUSA
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.