Lambeth Position on Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani
This statement was received in response to my inquiry of Lambeth Palace of any statements made on behalf of Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani.
Youcef Nadarkhani is very much in our thoughts and prayers here at Lambeth Palace. Archbishop Rowan has made clear and direct representations on Pastor Nadarkhani ‘s behalf to the Iranian Government via the Iranian Ambassador in London. I can assure you that we continue to monitor the situation carefully.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
- State Dpt., MSM bail on Benghazi, BUT!
- CBS retreats to party line on Benghazi
- Benghazi: CBS exposes government foreknowledge of the attack
- Who Will Speak Out Against Islamic Violence against Christians and Others?
- Saturday morning prayers for the persecuted church
- CANA Bishop writes President Obama on danger to Syria’s Christians
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.