“Your God’s Wrong”: Judge Erupts in Angry Tirade, Sends Pro-Life Activist Back to Jail
“You don’t get it, do you? What’s the rule of law? You’re required to abide by it … You’ve lost the right as a citizen to be anywhere near an abortion clinic or to speak to an employee,” he said.
“You’re wrong and your God’s wrong,” he continued. “You have complete contempt … There is a right to (abortion) in this country … You don’t have a right to cause (abortion-seeking women) extra pain and grief the way you do.”
“[Abortion] is legal,” he continued, “that’s all you have to understand … You start causing people emotional pain and harm, you think that’s okay?”
He then asked Wagner whether she would stay away from abortion sites for three years as required by the proposed terms of probation.
“I will not,” Wagner replied firmly.
“Then you’re going to jail,” said Clements.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Culture of Death Doing What It Does Best
- Ohio State U. research challenges Obamacare assumption
- The Authoritarian Dan Savage - “Compulsory Abortion for 30 Years”
- Will the Pope Hold Catholic Universities Accountable?
- European Parliament: Abortion Not a Fundamental Human Right
- Looking for Lydia
- History is Hard
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.