Palestinian PM denounces terrorist claims to act for Palestine
I found this buried in accounts of the Toulouse shootings. It is stronger than some of the stuff coming out of western governments:
RAMALLAH, March 21 (Xinhua)—Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad on Wednesday refused justifications by Toulouse school murderer that he killed the four Jews to show support for Palestinians.
“This terrorist crime is strongly condemned by the Palestinian people and their children… It’s time for those criminals to stop trading their terrorist acts with the name of Palestine or its children’s rights.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Islam in the News: Threatening Christians and Cutting off Hands
- If journalists had details about ISIS, why didn’t President Obama?
- Sudanese Mom Released from Khartoum Prison
- March of the “Abrahamic Faiths”
- Group Upset Anglican School Will Not Allow Construction of a Mosque
- Pregnant Woman Sentenced to Death for Refusing to Recant Her Christianity
- Archbishop Welby Struggles with a Greater Truth
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.