Palestinian PM denounces terrorist claims to act for Palestine
I found this buried in accounts of the Toulouse shootings. It is stronger than some of the stuff coming out of western governments:
RAMALLAH, March 21 (Xinhua)—Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad on Wednesday refused justifications by Toulouse school murderer that he killed the four Jews to show support for Palestinians.
“This terrorist crime is strongly condemned by the Palestinian people and their children… It’s time for those criminals to stop trading their terrorist acts with the name of Palestine or its children’s rights.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Islamic Atrocities, the “Narrative of Redemption” and Christmas
- Does Religion Cause War, Or Just Come Along for the Ride?
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- A Case for Panic
- Tell me again how we worship the same God?
- There is one God and this guy is his Twitter!
- California State Universities Fight “Islamophobia,” stoke Contempt for Christians
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.