Palestinian PM denounces terrorist claims to act for Palestine
I found this buried in accounts of the Toulouse shootings. It is stronger than some of the stuff coming out of western governments:
RAMALLAH, March 21 (Xinhua)—Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad on Wednesday refused justifications by Toulouse school murderer that he killed the four Jews to show support for Palestinians.
“This terrorist crime is strongly condemned by the Palestinian people and their children… It’s time for those criminals to stop trading their terrorist acts with the name of Palestine or its children’s rights.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- CII Recommendations Include Light Beatings for Wives
- Terror in Belgium
- Iran’s Secret Christian Movement
- Inside President Obama’s Recent Speech
- Islamic State Destroys Oldest Christian Monastery in Iraq
- Dawkins Defense of Christianity
- UPDATED: Wheaton College Professor Dons Hi-Jab in Solidarity with Muslims
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.