Palestinian PM denounces terrorist claims to act for Palestine
I found this buried in accounts of the Toulouse shootings. It is stronger than some of the stuff coming out of western governments:
RAMALLAH, March 21 (Xinhua)—Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad on Wednesday refused justifications by Toulouse school murderer that he killed the four Jews to show support for Palestinians.
“This terrorist crime is strongly condemned by the Palestinian people and their children… It’s time for those criminals to stop trading their terrorist acts with the name of Palestine or its children’s rights.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- UNESCO: What’s the Temple Mount?
- World Chess to Women: How About We Play in Iran?
- World Council of Churches Throws Out Welcome Mat to Egyptian Anti-Semite
- A Day in the Life of Religion of Peace Cleric: Pulverize, Kill and Subjugate
- Pope Francis: How Low Can He Go?
- Stockholm, We Have a Problem
- PCUSA to Middle East Christians: Not Even Lip Service
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.