Palestinian PM denounces terrorist claims to act for Palestine
I found this buried in accounts of the Toulouse shootings. It is stronger than some of the stuff coming out of western governments:
RAMALLAH, March 21 (Xinhua)—Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad on Wednesday refused justifications by Toulouse school murderer that he killed the four Jews to show support for Palestinians.
“This terrorist crime is strongly condemned by the Palestinian people and their children… It’s time for those criminals to stop trading their terrorist acts with the name of Palestine or its children’s rights.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- There is one God and this guy is his Twitter!
- California State Universities Fight “Islamophobia,” stoke Contempt for Christians
- The right kind of anxiety
- When it comes to Genocide
- So NOW Putin keeps his shirt on?
- War weary US House passes Resolution that’s sketchy on how to stop genocidal ISIS
- Elie Wiesel ad compares Hamas use of human shields to Moloch worship
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.