Palestinian PM denounces terrorist claims to act for Palestine
I found this buried in accounts of the Toulouse shootings. It is stronger than some of the stuff coming out of western governments:
RAMALLAH, March 21 (Xinhua)—Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad on Wednesday refused justifications by Toulouse school murderer that he killed the four Jews to show support for Palestinians.
“This terrorist crime is strongly condemned by the Palestinian people and their children… It’s time for those criminals to stop trading their terrorist acts with the name of Palestine or its children’s rights.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Episcopal Church: Undermining the USA from Within (and Betraying Christians)
- Armenian Church recognizes genocide victims as martyrs
- Tranny Jesus will save us from jihad and genocide
- Muslim attempts to shoot up Christians in France
- Armenian Genocide Scoreboard
- School Cancels “Put Your Daughter in a Symbol of Submission” Day
- Turkey’s Foreign Minister Coming Out of the Closet?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.