Palestinian PM denounces terrorist claims to act for Palestine
I found this buried in accounts of the Toulouse shootings. It is stronger than some of the stuff coming out of western governments:
RAMALLAH, March 21 (Xinhua)—Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad on Wednesday refused justifications by Toulouse school murderer that he killed the four Jews to show support for Palestinians.
“This terrorist crime is strongly condemned by the Palestinian people and their children… It’s time for those criminals to stop trading their terrorist acts with the name of Palestine or its children’s rights.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Canada Headed Over Cliff
- Barbarians Who Practice Religion of Peace Behead 82-Year Old Archaeologist
- Nigeria rescues 178 from Boko Haram
- 2 New Mexico churches bombed on Lord’s Day (UPDATED)
- Denmark, Standing for What’s Truly Important
- Left exploits, then drops “war on women”
- The Episcopal Church: Undermining the USA from Within (and Betraying Christians)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.