So who brought the Gospel to your wretched pagan ancestors?
Today the church calendar commemorates St. Gregory the Illuminator, credited with bringing the Gospel to the Armenian people. That is to say, my mom’s side of the family got the Good News thanks to Gregory.
If you grew up in a Christian home, who gets credit for introducing the faith into your ancestry?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- South Carolina Trial: Day 12 - Judge Refuses to Be Distracted
- Your Tax Dollars Bring the Hurt
- South Carolina Trial Day 11: a Waste of Time
- Man No One Listens To Keeps Talking
- Your tax dollars AND church offerings at work in TEC
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 10 - ECUSA’s Witness again Barred from Rendering Undisclosed Opinions
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.