So who brought the Gospel to your wretched pagan ancestors?
Today the church calendar commemorates St. Gregory the Illuminator, credited with bringing the Gospel to the Armenian people. That is to say, my mom’s side of the family got the Good News thanks to Gregory.
If you grew up in a Christian home, who gets credit for introducing the faith into your ancestry?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- ACNA Primate: Don’t sign marriage pledge for now
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- More than 150 Clergy Sign The Marriage Pledge in 48 Hours
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- One Black Episcopalian on Ferguson
- The Marriage Pledge and the Libertarian Solution to the Marriage Debate
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.