So who brought the Gospel to your wretched pagan ancestors?
Today the church calendar commemorates St. Gregory the Illuminator, credited with bringing the Gospel to the Armenian people. That is to say, my mom’s side of the family got the Good News thanks to Gregory.
If you grew up in a Christian home, who gets credit for introducing the faith into your ancestry?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- A Bit of Martin Luther for Reformation Day
- Reformation Day - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer Burns His Hand
- Anticipating the Cost of Closing Coal Plants
- Houston Mayor Drops Controversial Pastor Subpoenas
- Should the US be the World’s Medical Backstop Against Ebola?
- NH Parking Officials: Keeping the Vision Alive
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.