So who brought the Gospel to your wretched pagan ancestors?
Today the church calendar commemorates St. Gregory the Illuminator, credited with bringing the Gospel to the Armenian people. That is to say, my mom’s side of the family got the Good News thanks to Gregory.
If you grew up in a Christian home, who gets credit for introducing the faith into your ancestry?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Satan After School Club
- A Day in the Life of Religion of Peace Cleric: Pulverize, Kill and Subjugate
- Progessives Tip Hand at Plans for Basketful of Deplorables
- Is Canadian Church OK with Atheist Pastors?
- A Plan to Help the Christians of Northern Iraq
- And Don’t Call Me Shirley (Unless I Demand It)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.