So who brought the Gospel to your wretched pagan ancestors?
Today the church calendar commemorates St. Gregory the Illuminator, credited with bringing the Gospel to the Armenian people. That is to say, my mom’s side of the family got the Good News thanks to Gregory.
If you grew up in a Christian home, who gets credit for introducing the faith into your ancestry?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Thoughts on veiled crosses
- But I don’t want all that doom and gloom with my Easter!
- ARDF - Mothers Day 2014
- Dr. Al Mohler: “The Gospel of Jesus’ Wife and the State of Modern Scholarship”
- Without Penal Substitution there is Despair in Morality
- The House of Lords: “It is a Silly Place”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.