Today is National Puppy Day
Today is National Puppy Day. The unofficial holiday was started in 2006 by author and animal behaviorist Colleen Paige. The goal was to promote puppy adoption and bring attention to the problem of puppy mills.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- South Carolina Trial: Day 12 - Judge Refuses to Be Distracted
- Your Tax Dollars Bring the Hurt
- South Carolina Trial Day 11: a Waste of Time
- Man No One Listens To Keeps Talking
- Your tax dollars AND church offerings at work in TEC
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 10 - ECUSA’s Witness again Barred from Rendering Undisclosed Opinions
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.