Today is National Puppy Day
Today is National Puppy Day. The unofficial holiday was started in 2006 by author and animal behaviorist Colleen Paige. The goal was to promote puppy adoption and bring attention to the problem of puppy mills.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- More than 150 Clergy Sign The Marriage Pledge in 48 Hours
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- One Black Episcopalian on Ferguson
- The Marriage Pledge and the Libertarian Solution to the Marriage Debate
- Rusty Reno Makes the Case for Clergy Cutting the Government Out of the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.