Today is National Puppy Day
Today is National Puppy Day. The unofficial holiday was started in 2006 by author and animal behaviorist Colleen Paige. The goal was to promote puppy adoption and bring attention to the problem of puppy mills.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Marry These People or Else
- Horus Reads the Internet
- Houston Makes Meaningless Change in Unconstitutional Demand
- John Hagee Plays Israel Politics With Ebola
- Houston: Don’t Blame Us, We’re Asleep At the Switch
- LifeSite: Cardinal Burke says statement from Pope Francis… is ‘long overdue’
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.