Today is National Puppy Day
Today is National Puppy Day. The unofficial holiday was started in 2006 by author and animal behaviorist Colleen Paige. The goal was to promote puppy adoption and bring attention to the problem of puppy mills.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Did Jesus mean baptism when he said “born by water and the Spirit?”
- So, how go those Lenten disciplines?
- UPDATED: Has Presiding Bishop Invitation to Preach at Nashotah Been Withdrawn?
- BREAKING - SCOTUS Denies Falls Church Petition
- Former Mars Hill Elder challenges leadership culture under Driscoll
- Stand Firm is 10 Years Old Today
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.