Pat Robertson, Football Expert
Did you know Pat Robertson is still on the air? Yeah, me neither. But it seems that every now and then, ol’ Pat just has to remind us why we wish he would retire already. Mediate has the details:
Following Wednesday’s news that Tebow’s been traded to the New York Jets, Robertson said, despite Tebow’s great performance, the Broncos did not treat him well: “I think the Denver Broncos treated him shabbily. He won seven games, he brought them into the playoffs, for heaven sakes. I mean, they were a nothing team. He rallied them together with spectacular last-minute passes and, you know, when they beat Buffalo — I mean, Pittsburgh, excuse me — it was a tremendous victory.”
Robertson cited bad karma: “And you just ask yourself, okay, so Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he’s been injured. If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback. And in my opinion, it would serve them right.”
Do you suppose it even occurs to Pat that what would “serve [the Broncos] right” would be painful, perhaps disabling, likely career-ending, possibly life-changing, for Peyton Manning? Do you suppose ol’ Pat ever thinks before engaging his mouth? Is it possible to arrange for a permanent power failure just for CBN’s studios in Virginia Beach? Now that would serve him right.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Egregiously Stupid Comment Contest Reopened
- Dr. Mohler: The Osteen Predicament—Mere Happiness Cannot Bear the Weight of the Gospel
- Peggy Noonan’s Tribute to Joan Rivers
- California City Mandates Free Marijuana!!
- ECSUA Rump Diocese in Ft. Worth Officially Embraces the Culture
- Gay Marchers Approved for St. Patrick’s Day Parade; Cardinal Dolan as Grand Marshall
- Does admiration of cool sins sabotage real repentance?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.