Why Jesus Must Be Gay
Activists seeking to normalize homosexual behavior in the church argue that it is unfair that married heterosexual couples are able to be “fulfilled” sexually while homosexual people are not. The underlying assertion is that having sex is an inherent part of being fully human - that without an avenue for sexual activity a person is less a person. The greatest obstacle to this argument is Jesus of Nazareth - the perfect human being who was fully man, complete and whole and yet never had sex.
This obstacle is what lies behind the revisionist activist attempts to turn Jesus into John’s lover or Mary Magdalen’s husband. Jesus must be either fully human or completely celibate. He cannot be both.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- [CofE] Statement from Diocese of Manchester on “Trans Jesus” Play
- [CofE] Controversial Chapel Invitation Brings Tensions to Wycliffe Hall Oxford
- Middle School Kids Sharing Nude Photos
- [CofE] Manchester Church Hosts “Trans Jesus” Play, Bishop is Silent
- Character, Conviction and Worldview
- Does Your Church Preach on Abortion?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.