Two women shot, one fatally, at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church outside Baltimore
Two women were shot, one fatally, inside an office in St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Ellicott City Thursday evening and a man was later found dead behind the church in what is being investigated as a possible murder-suicide, authorities said.
Brenda Brewington, 59, was pronounced dead at the scene and Marguerite Mary Kohn, 62, of Halethorpe, was taken to a shock trauma unit and remains in critical condition. Brewington is a church administrator assistant. Marguerite Mary Kohn is co-rector of the church.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Rump Diocese Tries “Hail Mary” Pass in South Carolina
- ECUSA, Diocese of Chicago Gang Up on Quincy Parishes
- Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
- Bishop John-David Schofield, Rest in Peace
- GAFCON Day 4 - Interview with Bishop Iker
- Neuhaus Vindicated Yet Again
- Judgment in Quincy; Chicago Denied Substitution, $1.1 Million Released
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.