Two women shot, one fatally, at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church outside Baltimore
Two women were shot, one fatally, inside an office in St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Ellicott City Thursday evening and a man was later found dead behind the church in what is being investigated as a possible murder-suicide, authorities said.
Brenda Brewington, 59, was pronounced dead at the scene and Marguerite Mary Kohn, 62, of Halethorpe, was taken to a shock trauma unit and remains in critical condition. Brewington is a church administrator assistant. Marguerite Mary Kohn is co-rector of the church.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- [OPEN THREAD] PB, Episcopal bishops offer support to President’s Immigration Executive Action
- Bishop Cook posts $2.5M bond, released from jail
- Maryland Priest Pens Letter to Parish about Heather Cook
- Heather Cook Remains Imprisoned; Judge Refuses to Lower $2.5M Bail
- Heather Cook to Be Charged with Manslaughter, DUI, Other Crimes in Death of Cyclist
- Dispatches from the HoB/D: To-may-to, To-mah-to
- Episcopalians for Death updates
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.