DA Carson on NT Wright’s Wrongs and the Errors of the New Perspective
If you are interested in understanding the New Perspective on Paul - especially as articulated by NT Wright - and why some of us at Stand Firm think it’s not only untenable as an interpretive framework for the New Testament but also comes dangerously close to undermining the gospel, this series of lectures by DA Carson is fantastic. It will take you about three hours but it’s well worth the time.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Four Courtrooms of James 2:1-13
- So Much Anger Over the Wrath of God
- Nicodemus - A Good Friday Conversion Story
- Then again, our citizenship is elsewhere
- Learning the Right Lessons: No One Should be Surprised by Shannon Johnston
- The Character and Merit of Christian Works
- Mardi Gras is not the Gospel
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.